The Ultimate 40th Birthday Party – Life begins at your party!
They say that life begins at forty but it is more appropriate to say that life begins at your 40th birthday party! Turning 40 is definitely a major milestone as it is about celebrating middle age so it is very important to make this birthday party more special than the others. While younger people may think of booze as what makes a party great and even younger people may think of cake, ice cream, and balloons as what make a party great, you need a different kind of celebration with the people you care about this time.
These are some of the things that you need to remember about planning a 40th Birthday Party:
- Never neglect napkins. Table napkins may be there to take care of “dirty” business but you need to make sure that it is included in your middle age party theme. In order to do that, you will need a table napkin that shouts 40! This will remind people, if they still need to be reminded, that you are celebrating with fun, colors, and numbers, just like when you were all younger.
- Star of the Party. Some may say that the cake is the star of the party, others may say that it is the candles. However, the celebrant is always the star and he or she is worthy of a star, VIP treatment. Use a set of assorted star candles for keeping it hip and revisiting themes from childhood which is mostly about something bright and magical.
- Food for the soul. Turning 40 means that you need to start eating healthy. Therefore, you need to be a bit particular about your food choices for the party. Go for fruits and veggies, salads, and lean meat. You can serve it buffet style. Decorate the buffet table with Latex Balloons with “40” printed on it to make the table look even more festive.
- Drink and be merry. The right drink can make or break a party. Therefore, it is best to include alcohol like selection of wines in your choices as it is popular among people in their forties. You can humor your guests through asking for their identification cards to make sure that they are of legal age before you serve them alcohol. For male celebrants as well as guests, you can provide each of them with a Big 40 Male Badge in place of their ID to show to the bartender.
- Door Colors. Welcome your guests with a splash of colors through putting up the 40 Door Cover. It will ensure that your guests will find your party easily as your door is most likely to be the only one in the neighbourhood with such cover. It also adds a cheer and a positive vibe right before your guests enter your home.
What’s not to love about turning 40? With the well-planned and wisely-chosen elements, you can easily put up the perfect 40th birthday party that everybody will love.