Easter Scavenger Hunt Ideas
Easter is a tradition that has been maintained for many centuries and celebrates the resurrection of Jesus from the dead. One of the many customs of Easter is the painting and decoration of eggs. Eggs represent new life or the resurrection of Jesus himself. For kids, it is great fun to collect different types of eggs from different places. And over the years, collecting eggs has been turned into scavenger hunts which kids enjoy so much. But the same old scavenger hunt can become boring and therefore you should try the following ones instead of the old one:
- Golden egg – Paint an egg gold and hide it somewhere safe. Hide clues in other eggs and make kids follow clues that will lead them to the golden egg.
- Egg obstacles – Keep eggs in a place where kids have to cross obstacles to reach it. It’s fun and kids get their physical activity as well.
- Eggs of the same shell – Hide similar painted eggs in different parts of the game area and tell children to follow clues in order to collect the eggs.
- An egg a task – For every task that the kids complete, they get an egg of a particular design. Let children finish as many tasks as they can and make their collection.
- Egg-word – A fun crossword about Easter and its traditions. Spread it out and improvise so that kids have to move about to get answers.
There are literally hundreds of ways in which you can improvise the classic scavenger hunt and make kids enjoy the joys of Easter.
Also, for more fun and games visit Partysavers.